Urnex GRINDZ™ Coffee Espresso Machine Grinder Cleaner Cleaning Tablets Organic
1 x Urnex Grindz Grinder Cleaner G01 tablets for Burr / Mill
- A premium product designed for usage in a wide range of machines
- With over four generations of experience, Urnex is the world leader in specialty cleaning products for coffee and espresso equipment
- Patented all natural, completely food safe, and gluten free
- Cleans grinder burrs and casings helping extend the life of the grinder
- Removes stale coffee residue and flavored coffee odors
- No grinder disassembly needed
- Proprietary formulation containing grains, cereals and pharmaceutical grade binders
This product has been designed to be used with equipment from the following brands:
Delonghi / Jura / Saeco / Breville / Gaggia / Bosch / Krups / Miele / Sunbeam / Rancilio / Nespresso / Lavazza / Caffitaly / Map / Rocket / Expressi / La Marzocco / Simonelli / Dalla Corte / Wega / La Cimbali / Faema / Elektra / ECM / Expobar / Brasilia / Astoria / Azkoyen / Grimac / Fiorenzato / Vibiemme / Diamond Italia / Futurmat / Magister / Diadema and many more
For Use on Grinder Equipment
- Empty all coffee from grinder.
- Add Grindz™ Grinder Cleaner – use 1 capful (35-40 g) for espresso grinders or 2 capsful (70-80 g) for shop grinders.
- Adjust grinder to medium setting and operate.
- To purge, repeat above process twice with coffee.
- Repeat if desired.
Note: Dust may develop during grinding and is harmless. Wipe particulates from hopper, spout, and doser. Keep container tightly closed and dry.
Cleans the grinder very well, leaves no aftertaste
Really did work and cleaned my burr grinder. Wish I found sooner.
My coffee was tasting awful, I didn't even want to drink it anymore. Cleaned the grinder with these and I have a clean tasting coffee again. I used to use rice but this makes it so much quicker and easier.
This is an absolutely fantastic product. It keeps my Mazzer Mini grinder cleaned out very nicely. It absorbs coffee oils well and is easy to use. Lasts a long time - I use once a month and you only have to use a few grams of product each time for good results.
Got this to clean a Ceado burr grinder. Easy to use and did a great job.