Urnex CAFIZA® E31 15mm 2g Cleaning Tablets Cleaner Coffee Espresso Machine Organic
Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets 2g - 15mm
- A premium product designed for usage in a wide range of machines
- With over four generations of experience, Urnex is the world leader in specialty cleaning products for coffee and espresso equipment
- Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets have a concentrated formula which eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines
- The tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head
- The tablets offer flexibility with traditional espresso machines and can be used to perform backflush cleaning
This product has been designed to be used with equipment from the following brands:
Delonghi / Jura / Saeco / Breville / Gaggia / Bosch / Krups / Miele / Sunbeam / Rancilio / Nespresso / Lavazza / Caffitaly / Map / Rocket / Expressi / La Marzocco / Simonelli / Dalla Corte / Wega / La Cimbali / Faema / Elektra / ECM / Expobar / Brasilia / Astoria / Azkoyen / Grimac / Fiorenzato / Vibiemme / Diamond Italia / Futurmat / Magister / Diadema and many more
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines
Insert one Cafiza® tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's maintenance and cleaning instructions. Intended for daily use.
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza® tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza® tablet 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
Does exactly what you need it too, would highly recommend.
First time I've used this kind of product. My newish coffee machine tells me when the group head has to be cleaned. You just pop in a tablet into a special blanking plate, put the blanking plate into the basket and then press a sequence of bottoms on your machine to initiate the cleaning sequence. Surprising how much crud comes out every time we use these while everything appears to be clean. No issue with taste or anything as our machine does a rinse cycle afterwards. Make sure you use in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
This works, dissolves fast and gets the cleaning done. Good value.
we always order these so were giving it 5 stars.
Great stuff, fast shipping, good price, it works!